Senior Client Reporting Specialist
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection Hong Kong
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
Our client is a top tier Asset Manager who is looking for a Senior Client Reporting Specialist to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Manages the end-to-end production and distribution process and reports for specific business units.
- Ensures brand standards are met. Identifies errors and strive for an appropriate resolution.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of client requirements to work together with data or content providers and support teams.
- Identifies process enhancements towards improving quality, client service and efficiency.
- Facilitates and serves as the subject matter expert in business partner meetings and delivers technical expertise, production guidance and instruction of reporting projects affiliated with business strategies.
- Uses a range of software to accumulate existing components and generate new exhibits as required, and manages report inventory using technology platforms and procedures.
Skills / Qualifications
- In-depth operational experience/background
- Strong organization skills
- Demonstrated client service skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to independently make decisions and problem solve
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree + 3-5 years' experience preferred