My client is a well-established local brokerage house based in Hong Kong. They provide financial services ranging from institutional sales, research, corporate access, principal investments, financial products, corporate finance and asset management. They also have strong global distribution capability and extensive experience in book-building with IPOs and placements for a full range of IBD projects for both HK Mainboard and GEM board deals. The candidate will be given a wider mandate to cross-sell other products offered by the firm.
My client is looking for a Senior Institutional Cash Equity Sales, and given the right experience and skills, a potentially team-leading Head position. The candidate must have experience selling cash equity products to HK institutions (primarily) as well as Mainland Chinese institutions.
- Expand the Hong Kong and Mainland Chinese financial institution clientele by building and maintain strong relationships and extensive network.
- Build the business strategy and execute it in terms of product marketing and client engagement with the existing client base and any new leads
- With at least 7-8 years’ of equity sales experience
- Experience leading a team is advantageous for Head title consideration
- Having strong financial institution clients connection is necessary, HK FI is main focus
- Competitive remuneration and excellent career path
- Self-motivated individual, with the ability to think strategically and drive new business