Our client, a leading global investment bank is looking for a Senior Cash Equity Application/Tradefloor Support to join their team.
- The Equities RTB team manages the production environment the firm's Equity applications globally including electronic trading, program, delta1, prime, OMS, FIX Connectivity, Index arbitrage, and algo trading.
- Support the technology environment, ensuring the smooth running of production systems and providing an exceptional level of service to business and downstream users
- Incident management and Problem management (Overseeing a robust incident and problem management approach and ensuring it produces demonstrable improvements to stability and supportability)
- Taking ownership of the day-to-day operation of the EQ trading production environment
- Driving Stability and Efficiency initiatives across the production environment by contributing to the wider Liquid Markets initiatives and pushing adoption within EQ Trading Application platforms.
- Be the first point of contact for traders, sales people and client service groups for any issues or queries around functionality, usage, execution, client flows, latency, pricing and static data.
- Liaise with development teams on day to day issues, change request, functional improvement & future application
- Reviewing of Implementation Plans & Release Documentation
- Complex issue triage, investigation and coordination to closure
- Collate data for Proactive Service Improvement Initiatives
- Collate data for and help coordinate Capacity/Performance Management
- Provide on-call and shift support (rotation)
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of application support experience in a high transaction volume business.
- Proven experience support EQ trading platform (OMS, Exchange connectivity, and/or algo trading)
- In depth knowledge of Unix OS, Database and Networks.
- Working experience in Fix Protocol, Exchange and Client connectivity systems.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:
- Development/scripting experience.
- Good understanding of ITIL Protocol and Incident/problem/change processes.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put Senior Cash Equity Application/Tradefloor Support - Global Investment Bank in HK in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Data Network Engineer - US Investment Bank
2) Project Coordinator - Cloud-based IT Platform
3) Trade Floor Application Support - International Bank