Senior C# User Interface Developer – Quantitative Trading and Market Making
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 15 Apr 19
BAH Partners urgently seeks a talented C# developer with extensive tier one User Interface (UI) development experience to join the Quantitative Trading and Market Making team of one of world’s leading hedge funds.
One of the planet’s foremost and prestigious hedge funds, my client is a worldwide leader in finance that uses next-generation technology and alpha-driven strategies to transform the global economy. They provide fast and dependable liquidity and execution services across a spectrum of market conditions, with bleeding edge proprietary technology and commitment to enhancing markets has helped create a more liquid, efficient and transparent playing field for retail investors than ever before.
- Front Office Software Developer in the Market Making team, working closely with members of Front Office Quantitative Research, as well as high frequency traders.
- Working as part of an established, experienced development team to build intuitive and reliable user interfaces that integrate with real--time trading paradigms.
- Provide technical expertise to support and enhance core trading applications.
- Use advanced design and development skills to build Windows-based applications serving internal users.
- Communicate and collaborate directly with members of the business, trading desk and development teams to drive feature and functionality definitions.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyze complex business/technical problems and make sound technical decisions proactively and in a self-directed manner.
- Experience in developing application front-end enterprise-wide GUIs
- Strong programming skills in C#/.NET
- Extensive experience in C#, WPF/XAML, Microsoft Visual Studio
- Professional experience in Windows .NET Framework
- Solid knowledge of MVVM design patterns and the PRISM framework
- A solid understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design fundamentals
- Exposure to Java, Python, SQL, scripting languages are pluses
- Financial industry experience is a plus, but not essential
- A passion for developing innovative interactive applications
- This role represents the pinnacle of your career as a hands-on programmer
- Working with the best minds in both trading and technology
- Working on unrivalled technology platforms
- You will genuinely be part of a business with a very strong track record in revenue generation
- Compensation reflects this adequately and sits way above sell-side market rate
- The career path from hereon is unparalleled and will position you sufficiently to land any front-end development role within high frequency trading, globally
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Bodhi Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2850-4877.
For more roles, please visit our website: http://bahpartners.com/live-roles.