Senior Business Systems Analyst
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work with business partners within one or more business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies;
- Serve as a team member in Business function to support one or more moderately complex business processes;
- Establish and maintain liaison relationship with business partners, PMs, Developers, etc. in order to provide effective technical solutions for the Business;
- Conduct data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements and provide input from a Business and IT perspective where appropriate;
- Assess client needs through utilizing a structured requirement process to assist in identifying business priorities and may advise on options;
- Develop, write and communicate business requirements and work with Developers to come up with functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions;
- Provide assistance in business case development and develop user test cases, system integration testing and validates test results during testing stage;
- Monitor testing process to ensure that business requirements are adequately tested with minimal risk;
- Identify, investigate and escalate issues/ problems and help develop recommendations for resolution;
- Oversee the life cycle of changes to business processes and systems, communicate effectively with different stakeholders about the progress on different key milestones and prepare detailed updates to senior management team(s); &
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or IT related field.
- 5+ years' experience in the Business System Analysis industry or Project Management field.
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end users in a software development environment.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Visio skills.
- Highly organized but willing to adopt flexible adjustments when necessary.
- Candidates with the following skills and qualifications will be preferred:
- Prior experience in dealing with vendors from fintech industry.
- Knowledge of SME business environment/ ecosystem.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.