A reputable China-based Bank with its Group Company listed in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Manager in supporting a brand-new set up of Private Banking Division.
- Prepare all the set-up operations, policies & related procedures of the newly established Division
- Prepare and draft all related documentation for Regulators for licensing issues and handle those enquiries & follow up
- Design all kinds of Risk & Compliance policies and procedures
- Identify the users’ requirements, establish system requirements and lead the UAT projects
- Handle various general office administration activities and ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Banking / Finance or other related disciplines
- At least 7 years relevant experience in Private Banking operation
- Familiar with Private Banking operations and related policies, systems, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Mature, self-initiated, analytical-minded, able to work multi-tasks and under tight schedule
- Be a good team player, strong sense of operational risk management and compliance awareness
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership and able to lead the projects independently with minimum supervision
- Able to start from the scratch and to work under pressure & tight deadlines
- Proficient in PC applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good written and spoken Mandarin