Senior Business Risk Information Management Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Sep 17
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Risk Information Management Manager.
In this role, you will
- Engage and collaborate with various departments to deploy information strategy and data governance policy
- Contribute to the development of data policy and standards by providing feedbacks to proposals and recommending new approaches
- Prioritizing resource to ensure the team are supporting business initiatives, monitoring the business performance and data quality
- Managing, leading, developing and motivating on shore and off shore team
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Information Management or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience in data mining, analysis, database management experience or equivalent
- Experience working with Compliance or banking operation related matters.
- Strong communication, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills are required, including the capacity to articulate the case for information management in the language of business.
- Working across all levels of the organization to understand cross functional linkages and interdependencies, as well as the implications of information and data management risk at both a strategic level and at the business unit level.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009OY2
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited