Senior Business Performance Manager, Asia - Global Finance
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Mar 18 2018-03-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Performance Manager, Asia.
In this role, you will
- The role holder is responsible for HSBC Operations, Services and Technology Business Performance including planning, reporting and analytics within the regional hub, acting as a key contact point for HSBC Operations, Services and Technology financial queries. The role holder will review and perform analysis on HSBC Operations, Services and Technology recharges and recoveries, and increase transparency and credibility of HSBC Operations, Services and Technology recharges to businesses and functions.
- The role holder will support Head of HSBC Operations, Services and Technology Finance Asia with necessary due diligence for intercompany charges and recoveries, over and under recoveries in HSBC Operations, Services and Technology's Profit and Loss as well as leading all preparatory efforts in relation to service catalogue based billing.
- Due to high degree of change expected both within HSBC Operations, Services and Technology and HSBC Operations, Services and Technology Finance teams, the job holder will be required to be comfortable with ambiguity and be adaptable to the evolving environment in order to support the HSBC Operations, Services and Technology Finance change programmes enabling the realisation of programme objectives, including working closely with the offshore team to reEngineer processes and support the roll out of Fusion planning.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in operating at a senior level within a complex Financial Services international environment.
- A professional Finance qualification is essential, such as CIMA, ACA, ACCA.
- Subject matter expertise in planning and analytics.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability of excellent stakeholder management, working effectively across teams and problem solving.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities.
- Execution oriented: proactive escalation of issues whilst maintaining solution focused and flexible approach to accommodate the changing business and function needs.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to bring analytical rigour and structure and effective solutions to poorly defined problems.
- Strong communication skills, applicable through multiple channels such as written, spoken, workshops, presentations.
- Continuous improvement and change management experience.
- LSS Green Belt holder for process improvement.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AJTI
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited