Senior Business Manager (Six Sigma holder highly preferred)
- Attractive Package + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Pacific Focus
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
A leading multinational bank is looking for a self-motivated candidate to join the Business Process Design team to comprises of 3 main areas: (1) Operations to execute post-trade activities across client base trading flows (2) Client Services to provide account management and client engagement oversight functions (3) Business Process Design to identify, design, prioritise and execute continuous improvement opportunities across Operations
- Create process maps inventory and a consistent documentation, service description, scope documents across Operations locations.
- Execution of the standard operations to ensure new process implementations follows the standard model.
- Ongoing refresh of the functional area as a result of relevant incoming ‘new’ change to include regulatory, risk, client.
- Identify and implement improvement in existing End to End processes.
- Provide global input on process improvement matters and act as interface from these back into BPD and Operations.
- Identify areas of leveraging tools and concepts to foster streamlining and continuous improvement.
- Act as single point of contact to manage relevant incoming ‘new’ change that will impact Service Delivery processes.
- Establish Operation Analytic Metric to provide management overview on KPI including volume distribution, SUT and efficiency indicators.
- Implementation of capacity management model to provide visibility on resource forecasting and workload balancing based on operational metrics.
- Assessment of location strategy and managing the migration documentation process with contribution from Operations and Line Control.
- Preferably educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Proven ability to think strategically
- Proven people management ability
- Experience in successfully applying quality management, process improvement, and problem-solving tools and methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma and Lean
- Proven record in driving Overall Operational Efficiency and good understanding of Capacity Management analytics (e.g. FTE Modelling, SUT analysis, Process Benchmarking)
- Extensive knowledge of the Securities Post Trade Processing lifecycle, preferably Equities. Experience of working in a front-to-back investment banking environment, with proven ability to work across business functions (from Front Office through Operations, Finance, Risk, Regulatory Reporting)
- Good understanding of post trades controls, specifically reconciliations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment and execute multiple concurrent assignments effectively
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills, specifically with the business stakeholders.
- The ability to work with colleagues who are geographically dispersed.
- Good business judgment and capacity to consult on and satisfy business needs.
- Good stakeholder management/influencing skills, and notably the ability to work with colleagues who are geographically dispersed
- Strong business sense and awareness of the key issues and risks in the securities industry.
- Awareness of organization-wise implications of changes at work-team level
- Ability to build a consensus at all levels within the organisation
- Able to build strong relationships with other functions and business units and to interface and influence senior managers in the organisation
- Ability to plan and organise workload when working to tight deadlines and maintain a clear head when faced with multiple conflicting priorities.
- Must be able to work autonomously, be self-motivated and exhibit “can-do” attitude.