Senior Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Your responsibilities include:
• Representing FO in task forces of different and new initiatives with aim to ensure the best efficiency throughout the various initiatives and projects
• Opportunity to collaborate closely with multiple departments and deliver of new front-to-back process, platform and regulatory requirement to ensure alignment with the Bank's business strategy while keeping the Bank safe
• Reviewing processes, understanding regulations, assessing the impact to FO and proposing improvements taking into consideration FO efficiency, regulatory compliance as well as industrial practice
• Providing effective linkages and coordination between various levels of internal and external business partners
• Defining procedures and conducting training to support new processes and platform improvements
• Preparing management updates, processing change documentation, COO newsletter and FO forum materials etc.
Your future colleagues
Location Business Management (LBM) team is under the leadership of PB HK Chief Operating Officer to coordinate and align front to back processes, work closely with partners across the bank locally and globally (e.g. Front Office, Legal, Compliance, Platform etc.) to deliver the best service to our high net worth private banking clients. You Offer
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.