Senior Business Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- Represent private banking front office (FO) in task forces of different new initiatives with aim to ensure maximum efficiency throughout the various initiatives and projects
- Opportunity to coordinate closely with multiple departments and deliver of new front-to-back process, platform and regulatory requirement to ensure alignment with the Bank's business strategy while keeping the Bank safe
- Review processes, understand regulations, assess the impact to FO and propose improvements taking into consideration FO efficiency, regulatory compliance as well as industrial practice
- Provide effective linkages and coordination between various levels of internal and external business partners
- Define procedures and support change management activities including FO communication and training delivery upon implementation of new processes and platform enhancements
- Prepare management updates, process change documentation, COO newsletter and FO forum materials etc.
- Graduate degree in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 10 years banking experience, ideally with in-depth knowledge in private banking business, practices and operations in HK
- Hands-on private banking experience with client onboarding and lifecycle management, digital channels, products and/or investment suitability will be an advantage
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to work and get along with people at all levels in the organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese (Mandarin is a plus) as you would have to liaise with clients globally
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Possess strong dedication to challenge existing business processes and develop the business
- Results driven with capability of delivering under pressure and comfortable working across various departments, regions and divisions
- Hardworking, ambitious individual with excellent problem solving skills.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.