Senior Business Management Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Management Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Lead the management and monitoring of recharges from HOST, Global Functions, Global and Regional teams, as well as interbusiness and intercompany expenses
- Develop cost savings initiatives and propose corrective actions based on business profitability, cost analysis, financial benchmarking
- Liaise with various stakeholders across business teams, HOST and Global Functions on planning, management reporting, as well as strategic initiative prioritization and implementation
- Review and assess the cost allocation methodology is reasonable and fair to the business
- Work closely with Finance and the Service Providers to ensure the indirect cost will be transparent, well understood and highly correlated with their underlying cost drivers
- Prepare and coordinate regular and ad hoc management reporting
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University Degree Holder
- Proven project management skills and experience of managing multiple projects concurrently
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong data analytical skills
- Effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Proactive in problem identification and solving
- Fluent Cantonese and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fair understanding of RBWM business and HOST Operations is a plus
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.