Senior Business Development Manager, Employee Benefits Sales
Are you looking for a supportive, collaborative workplace with great teams and inspiring leaders? You've come to the right place. We're looking for ambitious people who share our values and want to make every day better for people around the world. If this sounds like you, and the career below sounds exciting, we'd like to hear from you. Job Description The Opportunity
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering our professional teams with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manulife HK is seeking a seasoned Senior Business Development Manager, Employee Benefits with track record in driving the sales management and development programs of MPF business. The incumbent will engage with broker channels on Pension product to exceed the sales targets and other KPIs as defined by company. What motivates you?
• You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
• You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
• You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
• You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
• You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
• You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone We are looking for someone with:
• Degree holder
• At least 8-10 years in Pension Business experience
• MPF license is essential
• Mature, independent and out-going
• Good interpersonal skills
• Organized and attentive to details
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong customer focus
• Good PC skill in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is preferred On the job you will:
• Drive MPF business in broker channel and achieve sales targets
• Meet regularly with Brokers to identify sales and service opportunities and advise on strategies to secure business
• Support brokers to identify business opportunity and follow through sales process, internally with operation team and externally with brokers
• Lead and collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop a competitive sales platform
• Support brokers in sales meetings with customers as required and provide professional advice on product and business processes
• Design and deliver training programs with emphasis on selling techniques as well as products and systems
• Ensure proposals and other technical documents and presentations are prepared as required
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with brokers to encourage sales opportunities
• Cooperate with other teams and team members to ensure timely delivery of services
• Supervise subordinate to implement sales & marketing strategies to the channel
• Increase the penetration of EB products in the field force
• Manage special project as assigned from time-to-time Our commitment to you
• Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
• A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
• A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
• Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com Every career at Manulife/John Hancock provides the opportunity to learn new skills and move your career forward. Ready to make an impact somewhere? What are you waiting for? Apply today. About John Hancock and Manulife
John Hancock is a unit of Manulife Financial Corporation, a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States, and Manulife globally, including Canada, Asia and Europe. We provide financial advice, insurance and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. Assets under management and administration by Manulife and its subsidiaries were CAD$1.3 trillion (US$1.1 trillion) as of June 30, 2021. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as MFC on the TSX, NYSE, and PSE, and under 945 on the SEHK. Manulife can be found at manulife.com .
One of the largest life insurers in the United States, John Hancock supports more than 10 million Americans with a broad range of financial products, including life insurance , annuities , investments , 401(k) plans , and education savings plans . Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com . Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .