Senior Business Development Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Development Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for creating, managing and developing regional and local relationships and opportunities with market leaders
- Responsible to identify and develop partnership opportunities across retail banking digital products and customer life ecosystem
- Increase distribution of access to banking services and products
- Create new pieces of the customer value proposition and journey
- Grow our organization in a challenging mode
- Maintain and deepen partnership relationship with innovative digital driven strategies
- Develop and execute tactical engagement with partner to drive digital partnership agenda
- Develop and own a cross functional strategy that drives a step change increase in digital partner engagement and acquiring, revenue, servicing and satisfaction
- Adherence to operational controls, as outlined in procedures and policies to ensure risks are identified and managed
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong understanding of banking digital business, internet, technology market and customer ecosystem
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action
- Proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation
- Business proficiency in Mandarin, Cantonese and English communication
- Strong business development engagement experience
- Strong planning background from sales and partnerships, preferably in digital channel
- Strong leadership in communication campaigns
- Experience in developing internal communications plans, wins, challenges, local market success, and management meeting with markets
- Strong the ability to leverage data and analytics to gain insights
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrixed organisation
- High level of influence and personal gravitas
- Experience in both developed and emerging markets
- Proven ability to lead and influence global teams
- Likely to have Strategic consulting background
- Postgraduate education preferable
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AKAN
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited