Senior Business Development Manager - HSBC Insurance
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong's largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Development Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Driving strategic planning for HSBC Insurance
- Assessing internal and external data to size growth opportunities
- Leading AOP planning reviews, globally
- Leading strategic communications activities, internal and external
- Driving strategic work streams, Merger and Acquisition activity
- Further strengthening the Group Insurance governance framework
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree holder with financial services or insurance industry experience
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving ability, critical analytical thinking
- Results oriented, ability to deliver within deadlines
- Experience in global and/or regional roles
- Strong thought leadership and creativity, with a clear commercial focus, proactively pursuing new business opportunities
- Ability to deliver senior management ready materials
- Proficient in spoken and written Mandarin
- Strong communication skills
- Strong competency in professional project planning
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our websi te.