Senior Business Development Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 04 Oct 17 2017-10-04
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Development Manager.
In this role, you will
- Helps run, manage and report on key business initiatives for Global trade and Receivables Finance
- Support activities of the Business Development Managers locally and globally
- Ensures best practices are shared amongst the regions
- Develops and manages Management Information and reporting standards
- Prepares and issues regular regional reports
- Consolidates and distributes regional business objectives
- Ongoing review of report quality and formats
- Sales Management Analytics and monitoring
- Projects relating to Key initiatives
- Presentations and reports along with research on key segments and market trends
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with solid experience in business development
- Significant solution providing or structuring experience with good grasp of trade knowledge in the regional market
- Excellent communication and team working skills across all levels of management
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under own initiative
- Commercial Awareness, strong customer service ethic
- Strong numerical skills, and familiar summarizing and manipulating large data sets
- Strong attention to detail and ability to challenge information presented
- Experience working with numerous stake holders across multiple geographies and operating with senior management
- Ability to elicit requirements from the business in an accurate and timely manner
- Expert knowledge on Microsoft Excel and strong Microsoft Word and Microsoft Power Point skills
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009U7K
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited