Senior Business Compliance Manager ( Business Risk and Control - Tech Risk)
- Assist in reviewing IT initiatives from technology risk perspective for retail banking products and services.
- Identify technology risk and information security risk for digital products and services, recommend appropriate risk mitigation measures in business-intelligible language.
- Research and evaluate latest trend and technologies on information security and regtech area.
- Lead the Regtech projects and interpret data through various computational tools
- Prepare regular management reporting
- Degree holder in Computer Science or other degree majoring in Information Systems, or related discipline.
- Over 7 years of experience in IT security, technology risk, risk management, compliance or IT audit function.
- Familiar with HKMA TM-E, PCI-DSS and other security risk management framework
- Holding CISA or other recognized professional qualification of is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written
- A good team player with strong analytical skills, numerical reasoning and trouble shooting skills, able to work under pressure