Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic BA/PM to join our Hong Kong office.
- Under the supervision of the Program Manager, act as Operation Project Manager in coordination with an IT PM
- Review the current credit operations process and identify areas of improvement, streamlining, standardization of process
- List the painpoints and define with the process users the process, IT, governance, training recommendations, etc.
- Write the user requirements for IT solutions and liaise with the IT team regarding the implementation
- Implement other process related recommendations
- Support process users with the migration to a new Credit booking system (participate in the UAT, and key implementation milestones)
- Assess and implement the new organization resulting in a transfer of tasks among countries including compliance with offshoring/outsourcing requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, or Engineering from a reputable university; Master's degree in a related field is an advantage
- Professional qualifications in PMP or Six Sigma, and any formal training in BA tools and techniques
- Good knowledge of banking processes, its operating environment and regulations, preferably in the Asian market
- Excellent knowledge of the Credit Operations process
- 5-10 years of work experience in the Financial Services industry, of which 2-5 years were spent in Project Management, ideally with a track record in Credit Operations
- Rigorous project management skills and highly autonomous, able to navigate complex topics and demanding clients
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and a proactive drive
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.