Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for an experienced regulatory Senior Business Analyst to join our Hong Kong office.
The role will be part of the Technology team to design and provide solutions to the Finance Department.
- Support project manager on all project related activities, including but not limited to project documentation on timeline, budget, project risks & issues
- Coordinate with users from operations & front office sides on regulatory reporting topic, understand and challenge their requirments
- Liaise with IT and clarify with business users on customization requirements
- Perform system SIT & UAT
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance / Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines
- Min. 8 years of working experience in international finance institutions
- Solid experience in Accounting & Finance is mandatory, well-versed knowledge in accounting instruction, transactions & processes
- Hands-on experience with SAP
- Professional qualification such as CPA, CFA preferred
- Experience with Basel III Liquidity Coverage Ratio, regulatory reporting within APAC is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Access / Excel Macro / programming language is wanted
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Good command of written/spoken English
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.