Senior BA required to work on Platform Implementation change programme. The position is responsible for assisting in the end to end delivery of the change programme, developing and executing on the overall roadmap. This role calls for an entrepreneurial and innovative Business Analyst who can work across the different partner functions, including Sales & Business Development, Strategic Client Management, Product Management, Operations & Technology teams.
Below is an idea of the responsibilities and the skills required. I can provide you with full project information after you apply.
- This will involve analyzing, understanding existing process (or tools) in order to draw up a process or solutions in order to comply with audit / compliance requirements
- Work independently or with developers to define short, medium, long term solutions
- Manage end to end Projects, such as requirement gathering, development, UAT, deployment and support
- Follow up with users and manage different stakeholders to agree on a common solution
- Document the process, user guides, and solutions in confluence page
- Investment Banking experience
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques.
- User stories and use Cases
- Change management
- Elicitation, defining, capturing and maintaining of business and functional requirements.
- Working with client and other analysts to prepare requirements documents and perform gap analysis
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders - the Business, Development and Testing teams to clarify requirements
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the project, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.