Senior Business Analyst/ Business Analyst, Life Claims (1-year Contract)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Responsible for managing various parts of Life operation project, including claim system development and data migration
- Work with team members and other departments to support various initiatives/ projects.
- Handle system issues and coordinate with different IT teams to solve system production issues and provide solution to handle the fix
- Prepare user requirement, UAT plan and manage UAT testing; and
- Support UAT and troubleshoot software development problems.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Assist in operation guidelines write-ups and updates
- Ensure quality outputs are delivered according to project timeline
- Minimum 3 years' experience of working as a business analyst in Life Insurance
- Experience with claims system, change process and project management
- Experience with policy systems AS400 / Life Asia
- Good knowledge of PC, particularly proficient in MS Office tools
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong analytical anal independent problem solving capability
We offer 5-day work, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.