Our client is a major Global Insurance Group with a strong presence in Asia and operations across the region. Over the past few years it has grown significantly and the overall investment has increased substantially. They are in the progress of setting up an asset management company in the region. Due to the expansion plan they are now seeking to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to join their Investment team in the Regional Office in Hong Kong. The role is to support the key initiative in upgrading the investment technology across the business units in Asia.
As the role is to support the project, it will be initially on a 12- month contract. However, with the anticipated growth in the region, there will be opportunities in the future.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Investment you will liaise between IT and the business, work closely with business partners to analyze business requirements and review as well as produce specifications for product or system changes. You will also work with the project delivery team to ensure they understand the specifications and help shape demand within the business.
- Plan, execute and monitor work progress to ensure set goals and milestones are achieved to plan. Maintain status reports and documentation
- Analyze business requirements and help shape requirements with business sponsors. Collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Develop solutions and communicate with IT teams. Proactively identify opportunities to ensure alignment.
- Support integration & testing
- At least 10 years of experience in writing business and technology requirements within an Investment business preferably within an Insurance company
- Preferably have worked in regional role and in remote environment.
- Experience in drafting and implementing test plans. Ability to create compelling business cases.
- Experience working with Blackrock Aladdin and/or Bloomberg AIM.
- Strong analytical skills with a solution mindset and the ability to troubleshoot and identify resolutions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Prior project management experience will be an advantage
Interested parties please send resume to Ms Mava Chan, Associate Director at email: firstname.lastname@example.org