As Project Manager, Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access. Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of existing/ new system functionality.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into digital banking and are looking to lead regional digital programme on public websites for 12 countries in APAC, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
As Business Analyst, Youa re required to
- Work with SMEs from cross-functional teams in different geographical locations to successfully on-board the data required for Investment systems implementation across different business units. Lead business analyst for some of the entities to be covered.
- Investments data gathering and production of upload templates for business unit's static, reference and market data as well as transaction data
- Assist with reconciliation of onboarded data
- Assist business unit SME with UAT, data catch up and parallel testing process
- Gain subject matter expertise on software and provide first point of support for BU's during implementation
- Raise and track vendor support cases through vendor portal
Project tracking / stage management
- Maintenance, tracking and follow-up of the BU's risks, issues and actions
- Work with Project Lead on risk identification, issue management, escalation, change management
- Document data conversion strategy, test plan, test cases, and other essential project documentation
- Conduct/ facilitate training sessions to ensure the stakeholders can understand how the system changes will the impact, if any, on their BAU processes and procedures
- Banking experience
- Credit card/debit card experience is a plus
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.