Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to join a leading investment bank on a permanent basis. This is a key role to manage the system deliveries for the Low Touch, Cash Equities and Program Trading businesses. BA's with trading system experience in any asset class will be considered for this role.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for managing and coordinating the execution of activities related to end-to-end project delivery, from scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in Front Office engagement and be comfortable working with senior level stakeholders. You will also have proven expertise in project delivery / project management.
- Help achieve Market connectivity, Low Touch, Cash Equities and Program trading business plan, through deep understanding of how Global markets operate, and knowledge of local counterparties such as technology vendors, regulators, brokers.
- Build strong relationships with sales/traders, particularly those based in Asia sites. This include understanding their requirements and translating these into actionable IT tasks.
- Drive project work across disparate and global IT teams, as well as work with other stakeholders in Business Management, Operations, Compliance, Risk Management and Audit.
- Proven experience working on trading systems
- Understanding of complete trade flow within an investment bank, front-to-back office.
- Proven track record facing off to senior stakeholders in the business and Technology.
- Commercially minded while taking a structured approach to getting things done.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work involved, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.