Excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a global investment bank. In this role you will participate in the functional solutions for Middle & Back Office applications. You would be responsible for taking a lead on engaging all IT teams / stakeholders to ensure delivery of MO/BO projects. You would also work closely with other IT teams (e.g. Front Office IT, Finance IT) teams to plan out front to back system changes.
- Engage with Operations team or other Business team to gather requirements which impact or are related to Middle & Back Office systems
- Manage the Book of Work for the MOBO stream
- Engage in change projects and be a part of requirements analysis and functional solution for these initiatives
- Investment Banking experience
- Experience in Post Trade / Middle & Back Office applications
- Must be strong in communication skill, able to translate complex technical/functional issues and explain business impact to non-technical stakeholders
- A desire to learn Cash Equities business workflow and front to back system architecture
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the work involved, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.