Senior Business Analyst
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Supervises the implementation of different Operations initiatives and digital projects with visionary and innovative solutions Roles and Responsibilities:
Insurance operations support, transformation and digitalization projects
- Supports and facilitates team members to work on the full cycle of project execution to ensure the timely delivery on project
- Engages in team meetings, working groups meetings and related catchups with stakeholders, proactively contributes in sharing new ideas and obtains relevant license if job involves in regulated activities
- Proactively engages with overseas operation service teams to ensure high work efficiency, quality and workflow progress, may include on-site business visits
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Provides support to new team members to be familiarized with the working environment and act as a buddy to guide him/her throughout the onboarding journey
- Delivers trainings on subject matter expertise to different parties
- University degree holder (preferably in insurance, computer science and business fields), with minimum 3 years of working experience in insurance company/financial institutions
- Excellent listening, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken/written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, able to work independently and with others
- Accountable with a strong sense of customer centricity
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.