Senior Branch Wealth Risk Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Branch Wealth Risk Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Ensure frontline operates effectively in achieving business objectives
- Provide timely management information and feedback to Division Directors and Managers in order to drive activities
- Providing management expertise and business directions for Division Directors and Managers in terms of planning, objective setting, activity planning, and resource deployment
- Develop a full range of management tools including management information, relevant indicators and track and evaluate business performance
- Advise branch network sales management of remedial actions for business improvement
- Use management information and other indicators to provide feedback to branch network
- Maintain and ensure due observance of HSBC Internal Control Standards, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal and external auditors and external regulators
- Ensure awareness of compliance requirements and implementation of Group Compliance Policy
- Maintain awareness of operational risk including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University degree or relevant post graduate qualification
- Have a good understanding of current business strategy in grooming the business objectives
- Have strong business sense and extensive knowledge in regulated business
- Demonstrate clear understanding of the extremely competitive and fast changing market and business environment
- Able to negotiate and influence others to ensure effective implementation of business plan and business development initiatives
- Able to demonstrate a high level of inter personal, influencing, management skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.