Senior Branch Fraud Risk Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Nov 17 2017-11-09
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Branch Fraud Risk Manager.
In this role, you will
- Understand and apply all aspects of fraud prevention, detection and investigations as directed by senior management
- Keep abreast with fraud trends and suggest timely fraud control measures to minimize fraud losses
- Analyze detection trends and come up effective fraud detection measures in order to optimize fraud control
- Review investigation and loss recovery performance for all fraud cases
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken in accordance with the operations guidelines to ensure fraud alerts are monitored closely to avoid fraud losses and ensure follow up actions to mitigate further losses.
- Work effectively with regional Fraud teams
- Drive policies in the Group Functiona Instruction Manuals for fraud prevention and investigations.
- Understand and apply the Group strategy for fraud prevention by engaging appropriate HSBC stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree or relevant post graduate qualification
- Solid experience in the financial or banking sector
- Past working experience in a relevant role such as Investigations role
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Fraud
- Excellent management, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creativity and willingness to take the initiative
- Strong management planning and ability to motivate and support teamwork
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited