Senior Branch Financial Crime Academy Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Branch Financial Crime Academy Manager.
In this role, you will
- Planning and leading the development of all Financial Crime Compliance related learning and development initiatives to ensure front line are equipped with sufficient knowledge to fight against financial crimes
- Developing and implementing Financial Crime Compliance awareness campaigns in branch network per Group and local strategy and planning to drive front line to be well aware of and alert to financial crime risk
- Developing and managing staff recognition initiatives for retail distribution to motivate staff against their quality work relating to Financial Crime Compliance
- Contributing to embed Global Standards and build a financial crime risk culture in retail distribution
- Developing tailor made learning and development initiatives per the training needs of front line staff concerned and ensure the effectiveness of the contents and format of the activities
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Solid experience in retail banking, preferably experience in middle management level
- Good understanding of branch level financial crime compliance
- Sound knowledge on staff learning and development
- Strong leadership with excellent planning and organizing capability, very good problem solving and people management skills
- Ability to drive results and work very independently
- Excellent interpersonal skill and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- University level education, preferably in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009SET
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited