Digital & Technology Specialist Recruiter
Our client offers Blockchain Technology to innovative business models. They have offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, and the Middle East. Superb opportunity to join a fast-growing company within the Digital Asset Management field.
Founded by a team of investment bankers, asset management professionals, technology entrepreneurs and lawyers, the company is continuing to grow organically and they are now seeking an experienced, capable Blockchain Engineer/ Architect.
Successful candidate must have:
- Bachelor Degree gained from top tier universities, major in Computer Science or related majors
- Minimum of 8 years coding experience; at least 2 years of blockchain-related work experience
- Experience in DeFi applications is preferred
- Proficient and expert in consensus algorithms, including but not limited to PoW, PoS, DPoS, PBFT, Paxos, Raft, etc.
- Familiar with Solidity is a must; proficient in development languages other than Solidity such as Rust is preferred
- Familiar with the Linux operating system, proficient in the principles of Docker container technology, deployment and use optimization
- Familiar with HTTP/2 protocol, understand gRPC framework
Our client offers a dynamic, receptive team culture and a newly refurbished open plan office with generous leisure space.
Apply for this job if you are interested in joining a revolutionary business within a promising industry!