We are hiring a Senior BA/Assistant PM to join a fast-growing insurance company with excellent project exposure and career path.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise. Our client is an instantly recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within banking sector globally.
- Manage and deliver projects within budget, timeline and meeting quality requirements; manage project life cycle activities
- Liaising between the IT department, business users, related parties and vendors
- Act as the main point of contact and cultivate strong working relationships with direct business partners to develop business opportunities
- Ensure adequate controls and proper signoffs are in place to meet corporate governance and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate with related key stakeholders for business cases preparation, UR documentation, manage user acceptance testing, support implementation, go-live issue resolution and ensuring proper project documentation
- Drive the team work to resolve issues during the project
- Build and maintain partnerships with key decision markers
- Degree in Business, Finance, IT or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years in insurance / financial service industry and project management roles
- Have solid project and project management skill, with experience of managing sizeable projects is required
- Experience in working with digital and technology solutions
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in customer relationship management (CRM) or marketing digital technology is preferred
- Experience in salesforce is preferred
- Professional qualification in project management will be ideal
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with good management and effective communication skill, able to interact with people at different levels
- With leadership skill to motivate and drive team members to meet project targets
To apply online (Word/PDF attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.