My client, a leader in the crypto-trading space, is actively seeking a hands-on Senior Automation QA Engineer to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will join a rapidly growing team, enabling them to gain hands-on exposure to some of the newest technology on the market as well as opportunities for career growth in the near future.
What you’ll do:
- Understand business requirements to ensure proper development of test plans and test cases.
- Design and execute functional and non-functional test plans and test cases for existing and new features of our products using modern test methodologies and techniques.
- Ensure the deliverables meet the planned level of performance and comply with established quality standards
- Bachelor degree with over 7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing;
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools;
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus;
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus;
- Work in an independent manner, solve problems and communicate clearly even in difficult situations;
- Flexible and Dynamic working environment, work from home possible
- Fast-growing business with new projects exposure
- Open and non-hierarchical culture: monthly town hall to share company updates, flat structure and approachable senior management/ executives.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Wiki Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Senior Automation QA Engineer- Leading Crypto-trading Firm in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) FX Murex IT Project Manager - Leading Bank
2) Release Manager - Enterprise FinTech Platform
3) Compliance IT Project Manager - Leading Insurance Group