Job Reference # 201293BR
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We're looking for a Senior Audit manager who can:
– lead and manage audits, in accordance with GIA audit methodology, to assess technology risks impacting the business and effectiveness of the existing controls to monitor those risks
– deliver audit results, conclusions and key messages to senior management, working with them to propose practical and sustainable solutions
– engage with local, regional and global business management to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments
– monitor the results, risk profile and developments within Group Technology as part of the macro risk assessment and continuous risk assessment process Your team
You will be working in the Core IT Audit team within Group Internal Audit (GIA). Core IT Audit is responsible for auditing the centrally provided technology functions, including Security.
GIA's role is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Your expertise
– strong experience (+10 years) in IT audit or IT risk management, gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function. Prior financial services experience would be preferred.
– strong technical and analytical skills and willingness to learn and keep up with industry, regulatory and technical developments.
– a detailed understanding of IT controls and, preferably, hands-on experience including: automated controls in applications, software development controls, straight through processing, interfaces, access controls, service management processes, data center, technology asset management, system and network security.
– a university degree and at least one internationally recognized IT audit related certification.
– reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
– risk focused, and capable of using basic data analytics
– a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
– curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment. About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.