Senior Audit Manager - Credit Risk Review
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
One of the largest regional bank is seeking a Senior Audit Manager experienced in Credit to join their team.
Your new company
One of the largest regional bank is currently seeking a Senior Internal Audit Manager who has experience in auditing for risk functions across corporate, commercial and retail banking. This institution is currently expanding and has very stable footprints across the regions.
Your new role
You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit. As a Senior Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Focusing on auditing for the credit risk function.
- Leading audit projects and also responsible for audit planning, conducting audit fieldwork, identifying risks within the function
- Developing and implementing strategies to improve the efficiency.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate is required to have
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in Audit/ Credit Analyst/ Relationship Managers.
- Experience and knowledge in credit risk is essential for this role.
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary depending on your level of experiences with an attractive discretionary bonus. This is an exciting opportunity for you to grow your career with an established global bank which is continuously expanding and growing.
What you need to do now
If you qualify and are interested in this role or other Internal Audit opportunities, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format to Angeline.firstname.lastname@example.org