Bachelor's degree, at least 3 yrs exp.; credit risk control of margin financing business; Prepare credit risk analysis reports;
We offer attractive remuneration package (double pay plus discretionary bonus), 5-day work, competitive fringe benefits (wedding leave, body check, group medical insurance, dental insurance etc.) and excellent career development opportunity to the right candidate.
- Monitor and implement daily credit risk control of margin financing business;
- Prepare credit risk analysis reports in a timely fashion;
- Coordinate risk assessment on product / business ;
- Review and update risk management procedures and policies;
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned .
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance or relevant discipline is preferred;
- Professional qualification in ACCA/ CPA/ CFA/ FRM / PRM is a plus;
- At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in securities brokerage firms
- Proficient in MS Office, Chinese word processing is required
- Good Strong analytical skills and conscious to details;
- Capable and willing to work under pressure and tight time frames;
- Good in written and spoken English, Chinese (including Cantonese & Mandarin).
Interested parties please send CV, to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All information provided will be treated confidentially.