Our client is a risk consulting firm that works with global businesses and statutory authorities.
Our client is a risk consulting firm that works with global businesses and statutory authorities and they are specialised in managing operational, regulatory and business risks. They are now looking for a Senior Associate / Manager for their regional Corporate Intelligence team, which is a multinational, supportive and efficient team. The ideal candidate will have sound knowledge/background in financial, political, commercial and/or legal affairs and will be delivering high standards of casework.
- Manage cases by executing end-to-end research and due diligence investigations
- Collect, organise and analyse source materials and research findings
- Coach junior team members, review and edit their reports
- Present findings and explain issues to case managers and clients
- Support senior team members in business development activities
- Bachelor's degree in relevant disciplines from a reputable institution
- Relevant experience preferably from a consulting firm (3+ years for Senior Associate and 5+ years for Manager, candidates with more or less experience will be considered for the position of Associate / Senior Manager)
- Highly skilled in research and investigations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and an Asian language
- Resourceful, organised and committed