Senior Associate / Manager - Transfer Pricing - Tax - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
General Tax Consulting Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in our Corporate Transfer Pricing practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team helps our clients with a range of transfer pricing solutions including compliance, advancing pricing agreements, and defence and dispute resolution. You'll focus on helping clients with business transformation that ultimately helps advance their business goals.
PwC's financial services tax team is looking to recruit an experienced transfer pricing or international tax practitioner who has an interest in learning about financial markets and the financial services sector and can:
- work with a team to devise solutions to complex transfer pricing issues faced by multinational corporations
- Analyze the economics of a client's related party transactions and value chain
- Interview client personnel to identify functions and risks relevant to the engagement objectives
- Design and use advanced spreadsheet models to measure and compare inter-company results conduct and write industry research studies; and
- Supervise the work of junior staff member within the group.
- Bachelor degree as well as an internationally recognised professional accountancy qualification.
- At least three year's relevant experience in international tax and/or transfer pricing either in an accounting firm or industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Written and spoken Chinese would be an advantage.
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial statements and a general aptitude for quantitative analysis and modelling
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; and
- Self-initiated and with a result-oriented mindset.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date