Aozora Asia Pacific Finance Limited (“AAPF”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aozora Bank, Ltd. (formerly know as Nippon Credit Bank), a leading bank in Japan. Due to our business expansion, we would like to invite high caliber professionals to join us.
- Working as a project leader, the candidate is expected to prepare credit proposals independently for internal credit approvals, including assessing, analyzing and interpreting financial information, credit / business / industry risk analysis, financial modelling, internal rating assignment and other relevant due diligence work.
- Portfolio monitoring throughout the life of the transaction, including credit information gathering, review of company disclosures and third party reports, timely internal reporting and preparation of internal credit monitoring reports in compliance with internal requirements, etc. Moreover, handling of consent / amendment request from portfolio clients.
- Assist in the operation of end-to-end deal process from origination to settlement.
- Assist senior staffs to facilitate strategic planning by carrying out relevant economic and market researches.
- Supervise junior analysts.
- Comply with internal rules, work procedures and credit policies.
- Bachelor's degree or above from a reputable university; Major in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred.
- For Senior Associate, at least 5-8 years of relevant experience in structured / leveraged / corporate finance field is expected. Candidate with less than 5 years' experience could be considered as Associate. Knowledge of APLMA / LSTA loan documentation standard would be an advantage.
- Genuine team player with excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills. Candidate is expected to be mature, professional, with positive working attitude and the ability to work effectively and efficiently under time pressure.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good computer literacy is a must.
We offer competitive salary package including 5-day work week. Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with full resume stating availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.