Senior Associate / Associate, Product Strategy and Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
•\tAssist in product development and implementation process of various insurance products initiatives
•\tGood quality and accuracy of deliverables in a timely manner Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Collect market information and conduct competitive analysis to support the development of right product solutions to meet customer needs and competitive market environments
- Assist in product design and development cycle in line with the company strategies
- Produce various product literature (e.g. contract, PGS template, memo, product specification, training materials), product launch pack and presentation materials for product launches
- Conduct User Acceptance Test (UAT) for different systems, such as Proposal Generation System (PGS), to support product launches and various product and / or regulatory initiatives
- Prepare the business reports as assigned by supervisor and ensure accurate output
- Coordinate and work closely with various departments (e.g. Law, Compliance, Operations, IT, Actuarial and Marketing departments) for assigned tasks to support product launches and various product and / or regulatory initiatives with good quality and timely manner
- Participate in Product Implementation Task-force and PGS regular meetings to support the implementation of the product launches, various product and / or regulatory initiatives with good quality and timely manner
- Assist in various product maintenance tasks for in-force business (e.g. revamp in existing product literature, fund maintenance, dividend review, periodic due diligence with bank partners, Day 2 product development items, etc.)
- Assist in ad-hoc projects and other duties as required
- University / College graduate, actuarial science or related background preferred
- Experienced in insurance products development and implementation with UAT experience is preferred (Senior Associate)
- Self-starter with good analytical ability
- Creative with innovative thinking
- Team player with positive attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.