We are a wholly owned subsidiary of SHANXI SECURITIES CO., LTD ("Shanxi Securities" Stock Code: 002500.SZ) and a fast growing international financial institution incorporated in Hong Kong since 2006. We provide securities brokerage, futures contracts trading, asset management and investment banking services to global corporate, institutional clients and retail clients. We are looking for committed, dedicated and high-caliber financial professionals.
- Work with the team on various market development initiatives and marketing events or projects
- Liaise with both internal parties and external customers
- Being a member of taskforce promoting corporate brand and its services, primarily in the sphere of commodity futures, while cross selling other related products and lines of business, such as a metal index ETF
- A strong support role in market analysis and client portfolio management
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance or related disciplines
- 5 year relevant working experience in a physical trading or brokerage firm
- A strong iron ore background is a prerequisite
- Self-motivated, with good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Bilingual, with good proficiency in English and Chinese (spoken and written), fluent in Putonghua / Cantonese
- IT savvy, advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Applicant with less experience will be considered as Assoicate.
We offer competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please submit your resume to Human Resources Department (1). by post to Unit A, 29/F., Tower 1, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, Admiralty, Hong Kong; or (2). by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only.