To conduct variation analysis in accordance with the bank’s IT security and risk requirements, monitor and assess the IT risk of the bank and provide feasible recommendation.
- To conduct variation analysis in accordance with the bank’s IT security and risk requirements.
- To monitor and assess the IT risk of the bank and provide feasible recommendation.
- To perform risk assessment of HK systems and report issues to risk management.
- To prepare IT monthly KRI report and identify issues with corresponding timeline and mitigations in risk dispensations/acceptances.
- To conduct system log review and ensure adequate controls are in place to execute IT changes.
- To provide day-to-day operation support for bank application systems and software, including application installation, support and maintenance, as well as managing vendors in meeting the service delivery targets.
- To carry out bank-wide and local IT initiatives and projects in HK.
- To coordinate with regional IT teams for the system deployment and enhancement in HK.
- To arrange user testing and training for new and upgraded IT systems.
- To manage activities with IT vendors and relevant parties.
- To participate in regional project deployments, identifying and reporting issues to project teams.
- To troubleshoot technical issues and escalate accordingly to corresponding teams where necessary
- To work with regional IT team and/or third parties to resolve the issue promptly
Work Experience and Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent, preferably with CISSP, CISM, CISA and ITIL certification.
- At least 5 years working experience, preferably within a large Financial Institution, managing and providing IT risk management and application support for Front and Back office systems.
- Good understanding of technology risk management framework, as well as Change Management and Incident Management standards.
- Strong knowledge of regulations such as TM-E-1, TM-G-1, SA-2 and CRAF would be preferred.
- Strong technical skill with proficiency in trading application and client relationship management.
- Good understanding of transaction flow and financial products transacted in bank or asset management firm, preferably private bank, with experience in back office systems and application support.
- Sound knowledge of a broad range of product – equities, FX, fixed income, funds, derivatives.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with an ability to resolve major incidents independently.
- Familiar with system risk assessment processes and controls.
- Experienced in IT project management, user testing and training
- Good communication skills in written and verbal, with good stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.