HKMC Annuity Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hong Kong Mortgage Corporation Limited, is an authorized insurer to facilitate retirement financial planning through provision of annuity products in Hong Kong.
- To perform application systems development, documentation, release and production support;
- To assist IT Managers in IT projects and liaise with external vendors and internal counterparties;
- To perform technical study / analysis and development on latest technologies; and
- To handle other ad hoc projects, help-desk, application first-line support and other duties as required.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT applications development, preferably in life insurance industry;
- Solid experience in full stack Java technology, Unix, Oracle database and web development (e.g. J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Microservices, JSF, Nginx Server);
- Experience in Life Admin System, Cloud, workflow system (AWD), RPA (UiPath), CI/CD, BI tools (Tableau) is an advantage;
- Good team player, proactive with problem solving skill; and
- Able to work under pressure with tight schedule.
- Fresh graduates are also considered.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Associate (Analyst Programmer).
Interested parties please send your full resume starting your current and expected salary by 7 September 2021.
Please visit https://www.hkmca.hk/eng/about_us/careers.html for other application methods.
Please ensure that all information provided to the HKMC Group is accurate, complete and updated. Data provided which is inaccurate or incomplete may influence the process and outcome of the recruitment exercise. Please read the HKMC Group Personal Information Collection Statement for Job Applicants at the HKMCA website before completing the application form. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.