See job description for details
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Provide Application Support to maintain Investment Platform applications for their functionality, availability, performance and security.
- Work in Trading Support Team for daily trading floor support and client on-boarding for FIX application.
- Problem and Incident Management upon production issue surfaces, escalation, investigation, resolution (both tactical and permanent), root cause analysis to closure.
- Business Management in terms of support on production implementations as well as user queries in supporting their daily operations.
- Release Management in liaising the release window across all units and platforms as well as deployment is implemented in accordance to the release plan.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experiences in financial IT system support
- Knowledge in FIX application, Oracle, Unix scripts, AIX and Linux would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill on trading support issues.
- Strong awareness of application security, technology risk and source contro
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.