Our Client is one of the Well Recognised Foreign Banks who is looking for a Senior Associate to join their Asia Regulatory Reporting Team
Our Client is one of the Well Recognised Foreign Banks who is looking for a Senior Associate to join their Asia Regulatory Reporting Team.
The work will cover a range of responsibilities as directed by the Head of Regulatory reporting and will potentially include some of the areas below depending upon arising issues and skill-sets across the team:
- Preparation and/or review of daily HKMA LMR ratio as well as simple month end returns
- Assistance with the generation of monthly in-house regulatory reporting data-mart (Masterfile) for India, Tokyo, and Shanghai branch.
- Preparation and/or review of daily MAS ratio, weekly and bi-weekly returns, and simple monthly and quarterly returns
- Support Regulatory Reporting data integrity-related issues resolution and enhancements.
- Revise MAS610 Project implementation
- Minimum 3 years of banking regulatory reporting experience (ideally with HKMA or MAS).
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA / CA), ideal.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of booking models in respect of financial products.
- Sound knowledge in accounting principles and application of accounting policy
- Good general knowledge of banking products from a financial analysis and regulatory reporting perspective.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and direct communication with senior management.
- Drive the implementation of new project initiatives
Contact Belinda Chan on (852) 3103 4313 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only