Value Partners is an independent, value-oriented asset management firm. Founded in Hong Kong in February 1993, Value Partners has been ranked among the top performing fund management firms in the industry. The Group was listed on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong in November 2007. For details, please visit www.valuepartners-group.com.
- Preparation of financial statements and necessary financial filings with regulators and tax authority of both the investment manager, as well as certain financial accounting relating to investment fund
- Support in accounting which may involve monthly closing and other regulatory and tax filings.
- Coordinate with banks and service providers for the operations of various investment vehicles.
- Responsible for dealing with auditors and the preparation of audited financial statements
- Handle ad hoc reporting and other administrative duties
- Degree holder with major in accounting or finance, qualified accountant under ACCA/HKICPA
- At least 5 years in audit or accounting firm
- Relevant experience in financial institutes is a plus
- Familiar with listed company legislation, Hong Kong accounting and tax compliance issues and able to handle full set of management and financial accounts is preferable
- Strong team-player with good leadership, staff management, interpersonal skills
- Experience of dealing with key stakeholders would be essential and sound knowledge in revenue accounting processes would be considered as an advantage
- Self-motivated with a positive and proactive attitude and able to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of Hong Kong accounting standards, tax rules, etc.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong business acumen, independent, reliable and proactive
- Conversation in English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent PC skills especially in spreadsheet and financial modeling
Interested candidates please send your full resume with current and expected salary in MS Word format at email@example.com. Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.