Our client, a well-established Asian Bank, is looking to hire an Associate/Senior Associate for the Project Finance team. The role will focus on deal execution and working with Chinese clients on both onshore and cross-border deals.
- Assist senior bankers in originating and executing lending and advisory transactions for Chinese clients
- Support the wider project finance team on deals in other Asian markets
- Responsible for credit applications, risk and financial analysis, and term sheet negotiation,
- Develop financial model, prepare information memorandum, and negotiate with prospective lenders,
- Ensure all KYC procedures are complied with on transactions
- Degree holder with 2-4 years of relevant experience in Project Finance, Infrastructure Finance, and/or Structured Finance
- Experience in credit risk analysis and financial modeling
- Strong communication, negotiation, influencing, and problem-solving skills
- Able to prioritize with attention to detail
- Must speak fluent Mandarin and English
To apply, please send your latest CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!