See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities: Customer / Employee Journey
Project / Initiative Implementation
- Facilitate and drive the team in developing and implementing various initiatives for process improvement to meet business goals.
- Identify and deliver Customer & Employee Journey across the business through employing journey methodologies and the application of Agile thinking.
- Take ownership of change management from customer and employee journey re-design for establishing a journey thinking model
- Complete post implementation review for ensuring successful delivery and improvement for future customer and employee journeys
- Introduce best practice and innovation ideas in solutioning
Control & Compliance
- Participate in the discovery journey, business case preparation and implementation
- Support users in liaison with Tech support teams to resolve in-use system issues and defects
- Design best-fit solution with tech, users, risk SME and stakeholders
- Define processes and controls in manual procedure to manage potential operations and customer impact
- Be data analyst to provide insights for productivity improvement initiatives generation and operation improvement
- Complete post implementation review for ensuring the successful delivery of project / initiatives
- Instill the culture of compliance and control to staff through attending various training and communications on compliance & control.
- Establish and maintain proper controls to mitigate risks, fulfill audit and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with all Bank policies and procedures
- Implement assessment exercises on both internal compliance and external regulatory requirements to ensure full conformances.
- Monitor teams' adherence on the required Control and Compliance guidelines
- University Degree Holder with minimum 3 years relevant experience in banking or call centre
- Able to work independently, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.