See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Assist in Wealth Management Account onboarding team (Vickers) to support daily processing including account opening and static data maintenance
- Handle new business request, work with COO Office to update Operation procedure and policy
- Deliver continuous process improvements, in view of the changing operating and regulatory environment.
- Engage in system enhancement and development project
- Assist in Audit, regulatory review, FATCA and CRS reporting, etc
- Ensure account opening and client static maintenance delivered within SLA
- Promptly response and provide solution on RM/CS enquiries
- Ensure stipulated policy and procedure in place
- Ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with key internal clients including business, operations and colleagues from the SG regional team
- University graduated / Degree holder with at least 5 years hands-on experience in account opening and administration in the private banking industry
- Broker firm experience is preferable
- Good knowledge and experience in International Tax Regulations (FATCA//CRS) documentation handling and reporting
- Solid experience and knowledge in system enhancement project. UAT and User Story/ Requirement preparation experience
- Strong awareness on operation risks and controls mindset with strong market operation knowledge.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skill with great team spirits to work with various key stakeholders
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.