·Growing Private Bank ·Sit under Compliance Team ·Competitive Remuneration
Our client, a renowned private bank, is currently seeking a high caliber professional to join the team as Associate/ Senior Associate, Client Onboarding of Private Banking.
- Full responsibility and ownership of the overall implementation and navigate the firm and business partners to ensure client on-boarding procedures are completed on time.
- Identify the AML risk on PEP, Sanction, Tax and adverse news screening arising from EDD, advise risk assessments related to higher risk relationships.
- Focus on Source of Wealth corroboration and Total Net Worth substantiation.
- Closely work with the Sales team to obtain sufficient SOW evidence.
- Act as subject matter of expert to independent review of new clients and assist the account opening with Client Advisors to provide complete and accurate Client Due Diligence and on-boarding process.
- Leverage on expertise and train the Client Advisors in order to produce high quality CDD and KYC standards.
- University graduated in Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines; Possess of the qualification / certification of the Enhanced Competency Framework on Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in client onboarding and/ KYC functions gained from Private banking business.
- Experience and knowledge of the operations of the external name screening devices / tools such as World Check, Dow Jones and project management is preferable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with different level of staffs within the organization.
- Meticulous with a logical mind-set.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin).