Senior Associate/ Associate, Corporate Loan Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Assist Team Manager to manage and administer the day to day activities of the loan Operations section in an efficient and cost-effective.
- Check and/or perform system input and authorization, data and information verification, receiving and dispatching of documents, screening application for compliance with terms and conditions as per approved credit approval, and proper approval for deviation and ad hoc excess
- Answer enquiry from internal and external customers, liaise with service provider, propose and execute resolution on problem and exception and handling and management of project
- Provide advice and guidance to staff members on daily operations and resolution of problems and exception
- Suggest improvement opportunity to Team Manager when applicable
- Participate in project assigned by Team Manager
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of related experiences in Corporate Loan Operations or relevant experience
- With people management experience preferable
- Good supervisory and organising skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.